1127th (Budget) meeting – 22-24 November 2011
BUDGETS OF THE COUNCIL OF EUROPE
Financial Years 2012-2013
Budget of the European Pharmacopoeia
and adjustment of the scale of contributions of member states to the Budgets of the Council of Europe
(CM(2011)130 and CM(2011)95)
The Deputies, in their composition restricted to the representatives of the States Parties to the Convention on the Elaboration of a European Pharmacopoeia,1
1. approved the scale of contributions for 2012 and consequently adopted Resolution CM/Res(2011)35, as it appears at Appendix 16 to the present volume of Decisions;
2. approved the creation of 12 posts (5 A2/3, 2 B5, 1 B4, 3 B3, 1 B2) with effect from 1 January 2012, as well as, on a provisional basis, the creation of 2 posts (1 L3, 1 B4) with effect from 1 January 2013;
3. took note of the EDQM Medium-term Investment Plan 2012-2015, as it appears in document CM(2011)130;
4. approved the Investment Programme for 2012, as well as for 2013 on a provisional basis, as it appears at Appendix V of document CM(2011)130, for a total of €2 350 000 in 2012 and €2 025 000 in 2013;
5. approved the European Pharmacopoeia’s Programme for 2012-2013 and its Budget for 2012, as well as for 2013 on a provisional basis, and consequently adopted Resolution CM/Res(2011)36, as it appears at Appendix 17 to the present volume of Decisions.
1 States concerned: Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, “the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia”, Turkey and United Kingdom.