1042nd meeting – 25 November 2008
Co-ordinating Committee on Remuneration (CCR) –
Special adjustment of remuneration at 1 June 2008 for Belgium, Greece and Turkey – 187th report
1. took note of the 187th report of the Co-ordinating Committee on Remuneration (CCR), as it appears in document CM(2008)108;
2. decided that, as a special adjustment, salary scales, as adjusted at 1 January 2008, be increased by 5.2% for Belgium and by 5% for Greece with effect from 1 June 2008;
3. decided that, as a special adjustment, salary scales, as adjusted at 1 February 2008, be increased by 5.5% for Turkey with effect from 1 June 2008;
4. noted that by application of the 150th report by the Co-ordinating Committee of Government Budget Experts (CCG), dated 4 April 1978 (CCG(78)4), pensions will be increased in the same proportion and on the same date as the remuneration of the staff to whom the CCR's 186th report applies;
5. noted that, in accordance with the interpretation given to paragraph 3 of the 34th report by the CCG dated 25 October 1965 (CCG(65)5), the remuneration of auxiliary staff serving in the co-ordinated organisations will be adjusted in accordance with the provisions of the CCR's 186th report.